Culture and Tourism Department of Gubadli region
Address. Sumgayit city, Koroghlu Avenue, Sumgayit city Building of Culture House "28 May"
Routes. 7A, 7B, 33, 36
Contact number. (018) 644-52-24
Ahmedov Ilham Nizami oglu - on August 17, 1977 in the Armenian SSR, Gafan district
was born. He graduated from the Azerbaijan University of Culture and Arts with a massive action director. She is the head of the department since February 06, 2014.
Cultural establishments of Gubadli region
Before the occupation
Before the occupation, about 180 cultural and educational institutions functioned in Gubadli region.
Cultural houses - 12
including the regional culture house - 1
rural culture houses - 11
Clubs - 44
Libraries - 84
it includes, MKS - 1
village library - 82
children's library - 1
Kinoburs - 23 Auto Club - 7
Museum - 1
Mosques – 7
In addition, there were two Children's Music Schools in the district: Gubadli Children's Music School in Gubadli and Mahmudlu Children's Music School in Mahmudlu Village.
There was a Centralized Libraries system in the district.
The first library in Gubadly region has been functioning since 1936. The centralization of libraries coincides with the 1980s. The Central Library of the district has functioned in the Department of Methodology and Bibliography, Billing and Bookkeeping, Exchange, Readers' Service.
During the occupation of Gubadli on August 31, 1993, the fund of the Centralized Library System consisted of 600,000 books, two-storey building with 24 rooms, a reading room, and 21,300 readerships.
After the occupation
After the occupation, the Culture and Tourism Department of the region partially restored its activities in the structure consisting of 1 library, 1 history museum, 1 cultural center and 2 children's music school. After major overhaul, construction and reconstruction in the Cultural House "28 May" in Sumgayit, the normal working conditions for the activities of these enterprises have been created in recent years thanks to the efforts and initiative of the Executive Power of the region, support from the Heydar Aliyev Foundation and local opportunity.
Recreational cultural institutions after the occupation.
№ Name of enterprise Adress Elaqe telefonu
1 Centralized Library name after Hasanqulu Gasimov Sumgayit city, Koroghlu Street, building of "28 May" cultural house (018) 644-73-96
2 Regional history and ethnography museum Sumgayit city, Koroghlu Street, building of "28 May" cultural house (050) 397-63-13
3 Culture house of Gubadly region named after Vasili Aliyev Sumgayit city, Koroghlu Street, building of "28 May" cultural house (055) 771-62-34
4 Mahmudlu village culture house Sumgayit city, Koroghlu Street, building of "28 May" cultural house
5 Gubadli Children's Music School named after Abulfaz Mehdiyev Sumgayit city, 9 microdistrict, building of Sumgayit Art School named after S. Rustamov (018) 644-52-23
6 Mahmudlu village Children's Music School named after Fakhraddin Huseynov Sumgayit city, Koroghlu Street, building of "28 May" cultural house (018) 644-2
After the occupation of the district in 1993, the Gubaid region's MCC resumed its activity in the building of Culture House, 28, in Koroghlu Street, Sumgait city. At the time of its reorganization, the library was originally founded with 600 books. Books were taken from Baku, Absheron, Sumgayit libraries and the fund was re-packed.
By the decree of the President of Azerbaijan Republic Ilham Aliyev dated January 12, 2004, the fund of the library was enriched daily after the acceleration of publication of mass publications with the Latin script.
At present the book fund is more than 26 thousand copies. Newly published books are accessible to the library. The number of readers in the library is more than 3000 people.
The socio-political processes in our republic have become a propaganda tool in the library.
According to the current situation, the branches of the rural libraries could not continue their activities.
The Gubadly District Historical-Ethnographic Museum
The Gubadly District Historical-Ethnographic Museum began its operations on May 6, 1980. Until 1993, until the occupation of the museum, more than 5,000 exhibits were preserved. Among them were swords, daggers, copper items, pottery containers, rare samples of nature, fauna and flora, belonging to the Great Patriotic War participants. Also, there were outstanding writers, scientists, figures of culture and art. In this section, exhibits of these persons, personal belongings were exhibited.
At the museum, the folk heroes, including the items belonging to the Gagauz Nabi and Hagar, and their heroisms, were also preserved.
When the region was occupied by the Armenian armed forces in 1993, all the material and cultural samples of the museum remained in the occupied zone, and their future fate is still unknown.
After the occupation, the Gubadly History and Ethnography Museum was restored in 1998 and began to work in the Cultural House "28 May" in Sumgayit. Currently, 673 species are preserved in the museum. They include copper, pottery, household items (incense, incense, kirkid etc.). The museum also features books by writers, scholars, cultural figures from Gubadli. There are also folk fiancés Gacheag Nebi and the National Heroes.
The museum has a special cornerstone reflecting the life and activity of the National Leader Heydar Aliyev. Memories of the residents of the region who met with the great leader during different periods, photographs of meetings, etc. collected.
Religious sites, mosques, mosques, pyramids and sanctuaries in the occupied Gubadli region.
S/s Name Which Period Territory
1 Tomb ХVII century Gurculu
2 1№-li Tomb ХIV century Demirchiler village
3 2№-li Tomb ХIV century Demirchiler village
4 Cemetery ХIV century Qayalı village-Yazı duzuerazisi
5 MagaraTemple - Elquluushagı village
6 Mosque ХIХ century Demirchiler village
7 Mosque ХIХ century Dоndarlı village
8 Cavanshir Tomb ХIV century Yazı duzu
9 Tomb ХVIII century Хоcamsaхlı village
10 Mosque ХVIII century Yusifbeyli village
11 Tomb ХVIII century Bоyneker village
12 Mosque ХVIII century Mоllalı village
13 Mosque ХVIII century Mirler village
14 Mosque ХVIII century Memer village
15 The remnants of the mosque ХV-ХVI century Хelec village
16 Temple - Memer village
17 Mosque ХIХ century Mahruzlu village
18 "Ag hasar" - Mirler village
19 "Pir" - Merdanlı village
20 Imamzade - Goyercik
21 Shirin bulaq (spring) - Memer
22 Alban church VII century Mezre
23 Alban church VII century Basharat village
In the territory of Aliquluushaghi village
1. GOY QALA (GOY FORTRESS) : Aliguluushagi - 5 km long of the Davutlu road, on the right and the right side of the Bargushad River, there are two stubborn monuments on the giant rocks face to face.
At the first right bank of the river, in the height of a thousand meters, it is almost as large as the solid lime with the position of Shusha. There is only one bedroom in the sloping slopes with only a loose coconut, and at the highest peak of the construction site, there are still rocks and walls built of large stones that do not fit into human strength. The area has only one entrance line, where only individual movements are possible.
On the opposite side of the second river, a brown-green granite tall with a height of one hundred thousand square meters consists of the remains of the remains. The castle can only be left alone, requiring special physical training. There is only a residue of an attractive building here.
2. BRİDGE OF LALEZAR. (Aliguluushagi bridge) Two bridges of bridges dating back to 2 km from the village of Alikuluushag were built in 1867. Elderly elders who lived in the first half of the 20th century were talking about the construction of the bridge. The father of this Lalazar, Hokka Simoin, takes over the garden at a price higher than the village of Alikuluushagi at the beginning of the century. After the sale of the garden in the 2000 m 2 of the village, over 1000 hectares of land was occupied by the Armenians.
The names of the Armenians in the area where the Armenians are captured prove the true history of this land.
Dismantle - a valley with 3 large streams.
Maiden Tower - Baku is a small owl of "Maiden Tower", semi-arid.
The valley is a valley.
Taya is a mining base with stone blocks.
Sugovushan - the area where the two grass mills join the Aliquluushaga River.
Mammadyar fountain is a spring fountain built on the shores of the Azerbaijani steppes each year in the territory of Armenia, which was built at the beginning of the XIX century. This large puddle of stone, built of stone, was built specifically for the migratory rug.
Lalazar builds a bridge in the history of the fortune-telling, which we find in the history of the wealthy Hoca Simo (Ahliman Akhundov's book "Qachaq Nebi"). The goal is to bring the villages of Zangazur, which lives in hunger and misery, to the Azerbaijani lands. In the middle of the century, in the midst of the century, the "Armenian;s way"(Armeni yolu) was called by the Armenian people, from the mountain slopes of Hinzareq, Dyikh (Teh) and elsewhere in the middle of the century, to the masses of Armenians, carriers of coal and mosaic materials.
3. PASHA BULAG (spring). The stone inscription on the western slopes of the Yazı plateau was built in 1885 when the Azerbaijani territory was to be erected. This watercourse, which is considered rare in terms of its quality, is primarily built for the seasonal sowing season in the sowing area of 1000 hectares in the adjacent territory of the Aliquluushaghi village of Armenia. (Pasha Najaf oglu has been the head of the village.)
4. MESHEDİ ALLAHVЕRDİ BULAG(spring). It was built in 1834 by Masadi Allahverdi, one of the villagers of the village. There were two sackcloth and two stone trunks on top of this fountain. The Stone reads both names and dates in the inscription. It was Mashhadi Allahverdi, who had been informed about the ouster of the Amir Amir, in the book of Nazar Hasidarov.
5. MAGARA İBADETGAH. On the north side of the village is a crane built in a granite coin-roof.
There was a saloin on the other side of the building where the worshipers were worshiping and about 1 m in height. In the middle of the scene, two vertical cliffs replacing the rock-covered stele, two windows hung from the roof, as well as the entrance to the entrance to the ceiling, 10 m.
There is no information about history. It is supposed that they are Alban monuments (according to ancient times).
6. QALALI QALASI. Construction remains on a hill 100m high and then on a hill similar to the smaller city of Shusha.
Around the hill, the ruins of settlements are "Gary Gyshlag", "Ulu Gyshlag" and large cube graves. The usual decorative items from the graves - the beads and so on.was found. There are graves in the cemetery of the living quarters that (the lower graves are clearly visible in the crevices of the seawater), which proves the oldest of the habitat. It is 2 km from the village, on the bank of the Bargushad River
7. HARMY GRAVE. On the border of the village of Gubadli-Gourus on the border of the village.
At the beginning of the 50s of the century, academics, Mammadhussein Tahmasib, Ahliman Akhundov, discovered the monumental monuments that they belonged to the beginning of the nineteenth century. On the monuments it has been dated to 1812.
The monuments, which we presented under the auspices of the above mentioned exhibit, were included in the list of the Ministers of Foreign Trade, and special letters were sent to the village colloquium.
8. "GALACHA". - The ruins of a solid lime stone, about 150m above the village, remained at the height of the hill near the village until the occupation.
This desirable characious construction was on top of a hill overlooking the village. It was used as a weapon in the abolition of aggression by Armenia in the 1918-19-th years (from the testimony of the elderly) and from 1988-93 in the region.
9. JAVANSHİR TOMB. There is an ancient cemetery on a small hill in the plain. This cemetery reminds the elderly that there was a tomb until the 1941-1945 period. This mausoleum is called the Javanshir Ata pillar. It was destroyed during the War (1941-1945) by the warrior men because of the obstacle to the geodetic engraving in the Tomb .
According to a legend between the people, the Javanshir Ata Tomb and the surrounding cemetery belong to the Albanian warriors who died during the fall of the Tunisian princes.
In the village of Dondarli
MOSQUE: It was built by Nadir Shah in 1732. At that time, he worshiped in this mosque, where he built Nadir shah from Shirvan to Zangezur. This genealogy, which remained from Nadir Shah's army, continued until 1916.
The well-known Azerbaijani intellectual Bahlul Efendi (Bahlul Bhehchat), who was re-organized by the government of Saudate, is of this generation. His grandson Hamidullah Efendiyev received a spiritual education and is now a religious leader.
MIR SADI AGA OCAGI, AG HASAR: There was an ostrich, a genealogical, considered sacred in the Mirler village. This cave was called Mir Sadi Agha. The Mir Sadi Aga genealogical grave has been the faith and prosperity of the people since its birth in Turkey (Amasya) from the name of Mir Hamza Seidnijari. Those who are falling into this quarrel are those who cure and heal. Mir Sadi's father was an elder, not just a believer, but also his own phenomenal qualities. He had felt the thought and intentions of those who had come to this holy pit. For those who came to wish for a wish, the idea of seeing those who came before them was seen as a confirmation of the fact that it was a sacred proverb.
It was for this reason that during the harsh rule of the Sovetian government, men were unable to eradicate this creed and their saints.
Mir Mohammad Aga, who lived in the world of fairy-tales, lived a great deal of respect (45 years), despite the fact that he enjoyed the traditions of this holy generation. He, like his father, had a bloodbath of blood, some of which he had reconciled to one another.
AG HASAR: There is a sacred place called "AG HASAR" in the burial place of the saints of the Mir Sadi Agha family in Mirlar village. The white wounds and the graves of the saints were lukewarm and they wanted their intentions to grow.
In Mahruzlu village
MOSGUE: After the arrival of Karbala Merali, Karbala Samad Karbala in IX Conquest, they built Mughanli village.
Until the invasion, the mosque was in good condition. The mosque, which was used as a warehouse in the government of Saved, was restored by the community in the seventies.
ALICHARAN DASH. The stones on the stone were stabbed by the sword of Imam Ali. By the time the Arabs had left the Azerbaijani lands, traces of horse legs and human footsteps remained.
Aliacharan was a sacred place by stones, and it was a vow. Those who were hungry, spiritually sick, and other illnesses and hopes would be healed and cured.
Demirchiler in the village
TURBES. Demirchiler village has two tombstones dating from the 14th century. Along with the tremendous beauty of the tombstones, the exotic look also attracted attention. The traces of horses were carved on it. This historical monument was erected on August 31, 1993.
HACI BEDEL BRIDGE. In the nineteenth century Demirchiler was built on Aga river by Haji Bedel, a prominent man, a well-known person, who was an ardent person in writing poetry. In the construction of the bridge, lime and egg yolk were used from a stoned stone (with a special decoration). This bridge has rebuilt its connection with the center of Gubadli district of 15 villages. This historical monument remained as it was until August 31, 1993.
MOSGUE. This historic monument of the nineteenth century was built on the initiative of the village elders and their voluntary funds. The mosque was a monument to its beauty and architectural monument. It was similar to the monuments of the era built in the ancient Turkish style without columns. It was restored until August 31, 1993.
OGLAN -GIZ DASHI. The monument, which was unknown to its history, was formed as a result of the struggle of two young men against the evil forces. They were driven by God to their own desires to remain loyal to their love and to escape the evil forces.
SHAH TAHTI. According to the legends, the history is unknown, it is a time of the kingdom. This stone was laid at a distance of 300-400 m from the runway of the village, 1-1.2 m.
SARILIG BULAGİ. From the village of Demirchik, the "Sariyak Spring", dating back to the nineteenth century, was erected on the western coast of Agha River, in the garden called "Haji Badal Man's Barley Forest." According to my faith, the men who were suffering from jaundice from the water of this spring were completely healed after drinking a certain amount of time. People suffering from jaundice in Baku, Sumgayit and other regions of the republic were fed up with the water of this fountain.
GOYERTME DASHİ. The village lies in the village of Karalar. Height of 5-6 m in height and 2 m in height. There is a circular hole diameter 30-40 cm in the middle of the stone. Men did not hold baby babies (coughing in the village), even if they did not get cough. On that rock, the sky was flooded.
SHİRİN BULAG. It is located on the road leading to the village of CHarli, about 1 km from the village of Mammar. The fountain is on a mountain slope in a small cave-shaped bay. The water is drawn from the wall of the cave by the crooked tracks in four directions and poured into the crumbling pavement of the horse foot.
According to the legend, the men hiding from the graves were thirsty for some days in this cave. In order to provide water to the Prophet Ali, the roof on the wall of the cave was drawn with a sword, and the water from the sword opened.
According to my belief, the footsteps of the horseshoe that the Prophet (pbuh) had poured out from the sandals of Zulfugar was the rejection of his horse (Dul-dulun).
It is interesting that the water that is drawn from the rocky walls of the cave does not go beyond the cave. In my opinion, they use only sweet water for drinking. Between the people of the 7th century, the Shirin spring, which was created by the people of Pirin, showed the crest to the time of the occupation, where they burned the lamp. According to the esteemed residents, the water of the spring is always at the lowest level, not depending on the drought and the seasons of the year.
MOSGUE. There is a Mosque built in the 18th century in the village of Mammar. It operated until the Scottish period. This mosque, which was used as a barn building after independence, was restored.
GALACHİK.On the tall, inaccessible rock, where Honey is situated on the rocky Homsamshli village.
The remains existed until the occupation of the city. The history of the castle fortress is unknown. However, recent research shows that the history of the fortress "Qalacik" before the end.
This castle is part of the anti-containment system, which has survived the modern era, which separates the border between Albania and Atrpatina. Starting from the Fizuli region of the Araz River, it is a single protection system from the territory of Fizuli region of Jabrayil region to the border of Nakhchivan to Alinka Gallas and from there to the borders of Turkey, from the territory of the Gala Bones located in the territory of modern Armenia, Saray (Yazelyt), PlaLadli, Hoshamshahli, Chardakhli and Zangezur.
The enclosure - guard towers have been built in accordance with the principle of the meeting area. That is, from 1st to 2nd, 2nd, 2nd and 3rd. must be visible. The ruins of the above-mentioned villages in the fortress also prove this.
In this system, built on the inaccessible rigid rocks, the hinges show that the signal from one to the other is transmitted through the pelvis to the light-smoke system. (As stated by the Dede Gohrud epic)
The ancient cemeteries in the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan, as well as the ancient Azerbaijan Republic of Western Azerbaijan, have stone, horses and luggages. These are monuments of the pre-Islamic period. The stones were found in the Garadali, Abdalanli, Mahmudlu, Noylu villages of Gubadli region.
The meaning of the word "horns", "horse" and "gryphon" in the country is not correctly understood, so the Armenians attempted to succeed in the Soviet era. Most of them have been expelled from our territories. In fact, these shells, which are symbols of the idolatrous period, are linked to the constellations of the stars. That is, the sheikhs (Pegas) and the Zodiac sign symbols are the ones that accompany people in the world of the world for their beliefs.
The widespread use of goggles is related to the beginning of the creation, that is, the 21st of March at the turnaround.
IMAMZADE. In ancient cemetery in Noulu village, Goch is known as "Gochlar" because of its shellfish. There is a grave in the cemetery next to a sacred tree.
According to the legend, these graves are the sons of Imam. This is now a Gamzha Imamzadeh.
ALBANİAN CHURCHES AND MONUMENTS. The buildings of the Albanian churches in the villages of Yuhari Cibikli and Mazra in Gubadli region remained in occupation. There was a church-type graveyard on the high steep hill above the Amuduq village. Because of the fact that there is always water in the grave holding a little water on the rocky bottom of this monument, and even after cleaning it, the people of the village have a sacred place like Pir.
PIR. In the village of Mardanli there was a belief in Salahli Piri. Under the gum tree, the grave was buried in the grave, and they would wish to heal. Those who did not have children would come here.
TOMB. There was a graveyard in the village of Gurculu, full of 8 angles. The tomb is an ancient cemetery. The entrance to the entrance door is on the wall facing the head. The location of the gate and entrance door indicates that the graveyard here is in the direction of Qibla, indicating that the tomb of the tomb and the surrounding cemetery belong to the Muslims.
Additional information on shelters, mosques, caves in other religious and cultural monuments listed on the territory of countyr is inadequate.
Some historical monuments in the region
1. Khirman the location of the settlement - the late Bronze and early Iron Age (Gubadli settlement)
2. The Koroglu Glachasi is the last bronze and first iron age(Aliguluushagi village)
3. Galacha – the last bronze and first iron age(
4. Sıgınacaq – IV esr (Aliguluushagi village)
5. Mal tepesi – son tunc ve ilk demir dövrü (Muradxanlı village)
6. Göy qala – V esr (Aliguluushagi village)
7. Lalezar körpüsü – 1867-ci il (Aliguluushagi village)
8. Türbe – XVII esr (Gürcülü village)
9. 1 nömreli türbe – XIV esr (Demirchiler village)
10. 2 nömreli türbe – XIV esr (Demirchiler village)
11. Sıgınacaq – IV esr (Balahesenli village)
12. Sıgınacaq – IV esr (Zor village)
13. Qara qaya sıgınacagı – (Mahmudlu village)
14. Qebristanlıq – XIV esr (Qayalı village)
15. Magara mebedi – (Aliguluushagi village)
16. Magara mebedi – IV esr (Gayr deresi)
17. Bulaq – XIX esr (Aliguluushagi village)
18. Bulaq – (Aliguluushagi village)
19. “Qalalı” qalası – (Aliguluushagi village)
20. “Qalalı” qalası (yeraltı kechidle) – V esr (Muradxanlı village)
21. SHirin bulaq – XVIII esr (Memer village)
22. Bulaq – XIX esr ()
23. Medet bulagı – XIX esr (Mahmudlu village)
24. Mosgue– XIX esr (Demirchiler village)
25. Mosgue– XIX esr (Dondarlı village)
26. Hacıbedel körpüsü – XVIII esr (Dondarlı village)
27. Cavanshir türbesi – XIV esr (Yazı düzü)
28. Qalachid qalası – XIV esr (Xocamusaxlı village)
29. Türbe – XVIII esr (Xocamusaxlı village)
30. Mosgue– XVIII esr (Yusifbeyli village)
31. Türbe – XVIII esr (Boyuneger village)
32. – XVIII esr (Mollalı village)
33.– XVIII esr (Mirler village)
34. Mosgue– XVIII esr (Memer village)
35. Mosgue– XV-XVI esrler (Xelec village)
36. Mebed – XI esr (Mezre village)
37. Mosgue– XIX esr (Mahrızlı village)
38. Körpü – XIX esr (Mahmudlu village)
39. Dash qoyun fiquru – XV esr (Mahmudlu village)
40. Dash sandıq – XV esr (Memer village)
There are dozens of caves (caves) inhabited by an ancient man in the district. Five of the villages in Ashagiulugani, nine in the village of Ashagiulugani and nine in the village of Hamzali remain in the cave (cave) until today. Khanlig, Chaytumas, Yusifbeyli, Melikahmadli, Mazra and others. There are also ancient settlements in the villages. There is a cave dating to the 4th century in the area called "Gurur valley".
There are fortresses on the territory of Gubadli that have accompanied history and have been guardian and guardian. The Goy castle in Aliquluushaghi village (V century) stood in the Muradkhanli village until the Qala district was occupied in the village of Khojamsakhli. When it fell, it should be noted that the ancient name of Khocamsakhli village was Kalachik. Villagers still use the name of the village (Qalacik). The Xocamsakhli Antrotophone was formed many times after the Kalacik toponimi.
Tombstones built on different layers of history have always attracted attention with their beauty in the district. Tomb of the Demirchiler village XIV, Tomb of Imamzadeh in Gurculu village XVII, Javanshir tomb in the area called Yazı Duzu are the minarets of the 14th century.
There are three ancient bridges in the Gubadli region. Two of them (Lalazar and Haji Badal bridges) were registered by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The oldest bridge in the Gubadli region is said to be the "Sinig Bridge" in the village of Qarakishiler. The fate of the "bridge of bridges" is the legend of the people. From the legend of the bridge, it is possible to assume that the bridge was a monument "Agaiy-Ancient". According to legend, this bridge was built by a girl dressed in men's clothing. The bridge was then broken and broken.
The other two bridges (Lalazar and Haji Badal bridge) were built in later periods of history. The Lalazar bridge, which has an interesting architecture and strange fate, was built in 1867. The lalazar bridge was laid on the Bargushad River in a six-oval, flat form.
Haji Badal bridge is the symbol of the 19th century. The oldest bridge has a transparent "autobiograph". This bridge was built by Haji Badal, one of the elder elders of the Demirchiler village, at his expense. The bridge has an extremely interesting architecture. So, the bridge is roaring, it is set on top of the mountain river (Aga river), which does not fit into the sky when it comes to spring. The bridge was in the form of a trunk, because it had never been embedded in it, and it was thrown over the mountain river. There was no stab in the middle of it. The purpose of this was for the barren stream of the mountain river, which was roaring.
Both bridges had to fulfill their function until the region was occupied. Unfortunately, these bridges and other material cultural monuments were victims of the Barbarian thought of Gubadli. We believe that Gubadli will be the owner of the time of his time. But we do not have the confidence that Gubadli's material and spiritual monuments will survive.
Information about television, radio, newspapers and other media
Since 1937 the district newspaper "Ireli", then "Kolkhozor", and "Avanqard" since 1964 was published in the district. At present, the newspaper was published under the name "Bargushad".
Before the occupation, there was a separate newspaper in the newspaper.
Since 1964, a centralized local radio junction functioned in the district.
There was a locker station in the Azerbaijani television set-up station. Population Central could watch television broadcasts.
After the occupation of Gubadli region, Bargushad newspaper was restored since 2004. The newspaper's editorial office is located in Sumgayit. The pages of the newspaper are periodically covered by the ongoing work in the city and in the district, the life of compulsory couples, social and domestic concerns and other issues.